Home Guide to Australian Business Records
Corporate entry

Home | Browse | Search | Previous | Next

Dalgety and New Zealand Loan Ltd (1961 - 1970)

Related EntitiesArchival Resources

Dalgety and Company Limited was registered in London, April 29, 1884. The name changed to Dalgety and New Zealand Loan Ltd, on November 22, 1961 after the merger with New Zealand Loan and Mercantile Agency Co. Ltd. In 1967 the company took over the Pastoral Development (Hold.) Limited, which in turn acquired Whale Ind. Ltd. In 1968, New Zealand and Australian Land Co. Ltd was acquired.

 
Sources used to compile this entry: Original data from D. Terwiel, S. P. Ville and G. A. Fleming, Australian Business Records: An Archival Guide, Canberra : Australian National University, Faculty of Economics and Commerce, Dept. of Economic History, 1998.
Related Entities for Dalgety and New Zealand Loan Ltd

Previous and Subsequent Entities

 1846 - 1847 Dalgety Borrodaile & Gore
       1847 - 1851 Dalgety Gore & Co
             1851 - c. 1857 Dalgety Cruilshank & Co
                   1847 - 1884 Dalgety Ibbotson & Co
                   c. 1857 - 1884 Dalgety Blackwood & Co
                   1878 - 1884 Dalgety Moore & Co
                         1865 - 1961 New Zealand Loan & Mercantile Agency Co
                         1884 - 1961 Dalgety and Co Ltd
                               1961 - 1970 Dalgety and New Zealand Loan Ltd
                                     1970 - Dalgety Ltd (UK)

Top of Page

Google
Structure based on ISAAR(CPF) - click here for an explanation of the fields.Prepared by: Bruce A. Smith
Created: 1 December 1999
Modified: 6 May 2005

Published by Archive Research Consultancy, 1999-2006
Submit any comments, questions, corrections and additions
Updated: 3 December 2006
http://www.gabr.net.au/biogs/ABE0063b.htm

[ Top of page | Guide to Australian Business Records Home | Browse | Search ]