Home Guide to Australian Business Records
Corporate entry

Home | Browse | Search | Previous | Next

John Lysaght (Australia) Pty Ltd (1918 - )

Related EntitiesArchival ResourcesPublished Resources

Founded in 1918 to serve the Australian building industry with products such as galvanised steel.

In 1979 The company became a wholly owned subsidiary of Broken Hill Proprietary Co Ltd.

 
Sources used to compile this entry: Original data from D. Terwiel, S. P. Ville and G. A. Fleming, Australian Business Records: An Archival Guide, Canberra : Australian National University, Faculty of Economics and Commerce, Dept. of Economic History, 1998.
Related Entities for John Lysaght (Australia) Pty Ltd

Director(s)

Owned by

Top of Page

Google
Structure based on ISAAR(CPF) - click here for an explanation of the fields.Prepared by: Bruce A. Smith
Created: 1 December 1999
Modified: 6 May 2005

Published by Archive Research Consultancy, 1999-2006
Submit any comments, questions, corrections and additions
Updated: 3 December 2006
http://www.gabr.net.au/biogs/ABE0105b.htm

[ Top of page | Guide to Australian Business Records Home | Browse | Search ]