Farmers & Settlers Co-op Grain Company Ltd registered 16 Jul 1917 and changed its name (1919) to Farmers and Graziers Co-op Ltd. Graziers Co-op Shearing Company was registered 1919 and changed its name (Sep 1948) to Grazcos Co-operative Ltd. The two amalgamated in 1981 to form Farmers Grazcos Co-operative Ltd (FGC). Farmers & Graziers Co-op Ltd remained a subsidiary. December 1983 saw merger of Dalgety Investments Pty Ltd (Dalgety UK) , Farmers Grazcos Co-op, Bennett Fisher & Co and Southern Farmers Group Ltd to form Dalgety’s Farmers Ltd. FGC changed its name to Panfida Pastoral Company Ltd on 10 February 1987. Name Panfida Foods Ltd adopted on 3 April 1987. In 1987 Panfida Food Ltd (formerly Farmers Grazcos Co-op) sold their shareholding in Dalgety Farmers Ltd.