Home Guide to Australian Business Records
Corporate entry

Home | Browse | Search | Previous | Next

Nock and Kirby Ltd (1906 - 1983)

Related EntitiesArchival ResourcesPublished Resources
Location: Sydney, New South Wales

The partnership of Thomas Nock and Herbert Kirby began on 20 November 1894. Nock & Kirby became a limited liability company in 1906. The company was taken over by Burns Philp & Co. in 1983 and the shops renamed B.B.C. Hardware to conform with Burns Philp's existing hardware chain.

Related Entities for Nock and Kirby Ltd

Previous and Subsequent Entities

 1901 - 1920 Beard Watson Ltd
       1894 - 1906 Nock and Kirby
       1920 - 1959? Beard Watson and Company Ltd
             1906 - 1983 Nock and Kirby Ltd
                   1883 - Burns, Philp and Co Ltd

Top of Page

Google
Structure based on ISAAR(CPF) - click here for an explanation of the fields.Prepared by: Bruce A. Smith
Created: 22 April 2004
Modified: 21 July 2005

Published by Archive Research Consultancy, 1999-2006
Submit any comments, questions, corrections and additions
Updated: 3 December 2006
http://www.gabr.net.au/biogs/ABE0846b.htm

[ Top of page | Guide to Australian Business Records Home | Browse | Search ]