Australian Company Registration Records
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission, Search the National Names Index
- State Records New South Wales - Registers of Firms, 1903-22 [Searchable Index]
- Northern Territory Archives Service - Guide to Archives Relating to Mining in the Northern Territory and Guide to Archives Relating to the Pastoral Industry in the Northern Territory
- Queensland State Archives - Brief Guide No 7. Company and Firm Records
- State Records of South Australia - Details of records held to be finalised.
- Archives Office of Tasmania - Brief Guide No. 7 Records relating to the registration of companies, firms, and business names
- The Public Record Office Victoria (PROV) holds a number of record series relating to company registration. Including:
- Foreign Company Registration Files - VPRS 934
- Index to Defunct Company, Association and Business Name Registrations (Microfiche) - VPRS 8268
- Index to Defunct Mining Companies and Prospecting Syndicates - VPRS 8275
- Index to Defunct Trading Company Registrations - VPRS 8270
- Index to Mining Companies - VPRS 8274
- Mining Company Registration Files - VPRS 567
- Register of Life Assurance Companies - VPRS 8278
- Register of Trading Companies - VPRS 8269
- Use the PROV's Search page to locate other company registration records.
- State Records Office of Western Australia - Details of records held are to be finalised.