Home Guide to Australian Business Records
Pastoral Station

Home | Browse | Search | Previous | Next

Fossil Downs Station (1886 - )

Archival Resources
Location: West Kimberley region, Western Australia

Cattle station in the West Kimberley, Western Australia. First occupied in 1886 by Charles and William MacDonald who had driven stock across from Goulburn, New South Wales.


Google
Structure based on ISAAR(CPF) - click here for an explanation of the fields.Prepared by: Bruce A. Smith
Created: 7 March 2005
Modified: 22 May 2005

Published by Archive Research Consultancy, 1999-2006
Submit any comments, questions, corrections and additions
Updated: 3 December 2006
http://www.gabr.net.au/biogs/ABE1520b.htm

[ Top of page | Guide to Australian Business Records Home | Browse | Search ]